Thanks to the American HIMARS rocket artillery systems, the Ukrainian military has already destroyed more than 30 logistical military facilities of the Russians. This was stated by the speaker of the Ministry of Defense Oleksandr Motuzyanik in the air of the TV marathon.
"I would like to recall the famous HIMARS, which are now working perfectly on the front lines. In recent weeks, more than 30 logistical military facilities of the enemy have been destroyed, so, for example, now the offensive potential of the Russian occupation troops is significantly reduced," said Motuzyanik.
At the same time Motuzyanik stressed that Ukraine now needs long-range artillery to destroy the enemy's logistics.
"Actually, what is being actively done now," he noted.
In addition, he said, Ukraine expects from the lend-lease "a very positive effect, because Ukraine will be able to choose samples of weapons, military equipment, which we will need at one time or another."
The Defense Ministry spokesman also stated that Russian troops only conduct 30% of strikes on military facilities in Ukraine, and the remaining 70% on civilian cities.